All sessions must be secured with a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT at the time of booking. The remaining payment of your session must be paid the day of the session. You will receive an invoice for the amount owed. Full payment is required for any discounted sessions.
Time and Arrival:
- If the client runs more than 15 minutes late, a surcharge fee of $50 will be added to the final invoice. Please be sure to arrive on time for your session. Late arrivals result in shorter sessions and your session will end at the original scheduled time. No additional time will be added.
- Failure to pay the $50 late fee when sent the invoice will result in client not receiving the proof images from session until the payment is made in full. Anything over 35 minutes will result in an automatic cancellation of your session. Please consider 91NE Photography has other bookings to attend. If I am late for any reason, I will make sure to reach out to make client(s) aware. In this case, your shoot will last the entire time booked.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- In the event that the Client requests to reschedule a session, the retainer fee shall be applied to a new session. The reschedule must be within 2 business weeks of original photo session, or your deposit will be void. In this case you will have to pay a new deposit for any future photo sessions.
- Due to the nature of the booking process and because you have reserved that time slot, rescheduling fees of $100 is applied and must be paid via invoice before completing the rescheduling process.
91NE Photography COVID-19 Photoshoot Precaution Policies effective immediately.
- Only 1 guest is allowed on the set of your scheduled photo session in-studio.
- You must communicate with the photographer if you wish to bring one guest.
- If you bring more than one guest, they will be asked to wait in the waiting area, no questions!
- Please cancel your session if you feel sick, even if it's just a common cold.
- For any additional questions feel free to email me at Bookings91ne@gmail.com